RSS

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Learning to make money from the Internet


Learning to make money from the Internet to several things, among others;
1. Focus: do not move from areas that have been selected. For example: we choose Affiliate means we must focus on learning to make money through affiliate not moves to another area.
2. Diligently: our success in making money on the Internet depends on us 100%, rather than depend on our teachers, e-books that we buy or tool (computers) that we use, but it all depends on the success of ourselves.
3. Never give up: we must not give in when facing problems or difficulties.
4. Time: we must discipline our set time for study and practice of making money on the Internet, 2, 3 or 4 hours a day.
5. Money: first we find the money bit by bit if we invest the collected again to buy domain name or web hosting, and more.
The conclusion we can make money from Internet Marketing but it is not a get rich quick without hard work!. Regard.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love you :D As I am a freelancer, I am constantly looking for ways to improve my work and to make more and more money, in the bargain. You have the knack of nailing the right topic. Keep writing so, people like me can use your tips and earn more. I am a member in market place websites like Zopgraphics, Gicree
. Let me tell you that these are the best places where your work gets noticed. I am making loads of money here. You can too!

Unknown said...

I have bookmarked your blog page so that I can get back to it whenever I want. Wow! You sure can write. I do not have any strong skills like writing, graphics designing or developing programs. But I do have some soft skills that I have recorded and would like to sell. Do you think there will be buyers to buy what I am selling? I have uploaded my speech on `communication’ at www.Gicree.com, www.Zopcodes.com and a few such sites. Waiting to get orders…

Post a Comment

 

ip address